W10M, build 10575 coming earlier next week.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
arrrrr.....is it just me or the term "we've never done before" really sounds like "Houston, we've got a problem"?

I really hope they can keep their word and make this w10m sing in old device without drama.

To me it just sounds like a new delivery method... Or.. Maybe including more handsets??

Highly unlikely it's going to be a new feature.

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
To me it just sounds like a new delivery method... Or.. Maybe including more handsets??

Highly unlikely it's going to be a new feature.
I think it might be the way Gabe's expression makes me feel wired.

Last week they said 572 not fix the rollback bug but they decide to release it anyway since it's nice expect that and claim 575 fixed that and it's nice as well. But this week they jump over the bug-fixed, already nice(according to others tried 572) 575?

It just sounds not right to me thought.

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I think it might be the way Gabe's expression makes me feel wired.

Last week they said 572 not fix the rollback bug but they decide to release it anyway since it's nice expect that and claim 575 fixed that and it's nice as well. But this week they jump over the bug-fixed, already nice(according to others tried 572) 575?

It just sounds not right to me thought.
Don't forget that he organized a poll before pressing that RED button and most of insiders were wanted to have their hands on '72

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it Feature Creep? I say cut new features for now, let's wrap up what you've got. I love how MS is always playing with new tech and looking for ways to implement it, they had NFC payments a long time ago in the phones, but never pushed it like they could have.

They need to finish what they start before starting something new!

(But please!!! Keep starting something new. :grin: )

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Please Gabe, do it today, not tomorrow, would hate to waste my weekend setting up and reinstalling everything :/

Press the damn red button, now...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
TODAY PLEASE !!! Dont want to HAVE to go back to 8.1 and lose data....

(as I keep refreshing the home page on here and gabe's twitter feed....it's going to be long day)

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, it's too early from his last tweet yesterday...

Sorry, that's enough tease for today. Tomorrow AM (Seattle time) I will share the details with you.

So, 10am EST, we need to wait till at least noon or so before we should see some update.

I hope it's not just details, I hope it's a release today, PLEEEZZZEEE !!!

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's too early from his last tweet yesterday...

Sorry, that's enough tease for today. Tomorrow AM (Seattle time) I will share the details with you.

So, 10am EST, we need to wait till at least noon or so before we should see some update.

I hope it's not just details, I hope it's a release today, PLEEEZZZEEE !!!

And I need to convert 10am est into IST

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6