W10M, build 10575 coming earlier next week.

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
What you expecting from this upcoming build ?
Note: You ll not need to roll back. You can download this build from whatever build u have in ur phone at present time.

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes , I'm very sure about the release time but not specific date. But it may be next Tuesday. A lot of features coming in upcoming builds.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes , I'm very sure about the release time but not specific date. But it may be next Tuesday. A lot of features coming in upcoming builds.

Man, I hope we see this today, really looking forward to a new build (still on 10536)....sick of apps that wont update and because they are in update status, I cant use them... and loading screens are more and more..

Cant nuke and start over, need to upgrade due to time frame....

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Man, I hope we see this today, really looking forward to a new build (still on 10536)....sick of apps that wont update and because they are in update status, I cant use them... and loading screens are more and more..

Cant nuke and start over, need to upgrade due to time frame....

How come u didn't roll back and get 72? This build is incredible

Nathie Nxumalo

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Well, "36" is not so bad after all.. I have a few problems though, 1. My Groove Music app is not showing in the AppList, but when i open a music file, it opens in Groove; 2. My apps do not update, is this a known issue?; 3. Star screen sometimes hangs in a 'Loading' loop (and i use Cortana to launch apps if you wonder how)..
besides these few things, '36' is brilliant, and i can't wait for a build that won't require me to roll back..

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
But these are have bunch of bugs and you just can't afford such things in ur daily drivers like a silly bug in cortana on '72 made Lumia insider enabled handset fishes without water, all u have to do to carry a charger along with you wherever you go. So '75 will squash that bug and you can upgrade that build without rolling back to 8.1

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Also , Aul hinted that a number of new features will come in w10m with forthcoming builds. We need to have patience for that

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
75 has the upgrade bug fixed
And most likely the only thing different from 72. And those running 72 already know it is far from RTM status. Recent two build not really have been a big step forward.

But it may be next Tuesday.
Or maybe the tuesday after it. Or...

A lot of features coming in upcoming builds.
Well still lot bog bugs in basic functionality...

Still experience this on my 1520 running 72 as in earlier builds.

Gabe say next build coming earlier this week.
I not give much anymore on what he says.

Well, "36" is not so bad after all.. I have a few problems though,
Hehe, usual term to read here "so good...so great...but...though....roll back to 8.1".

We need to have patience for that
As if we haven't had enough of that. Many users just feel fooled by MS taking mobile OS not serious anymore.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
newer builds have already fixed battery issues so they don't drain fast, expect the next build to come this week to run extremely well for most, I say most because there is always complainers.W10M will probably be rtm'ing in the next couple weeks or so.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
newer builds have already fixed battery issues so they don't drain fast, expect the next build to come this week to run extremely well for most, I say most because there is always complainers.W10M will probably be rtm'ing in the next couple weeks or so.

I'd say one of the biggest drain issues they are still missing is the Messaging app drain that a lot of people are talking about. It still causes heat-up issues for me on this latest build that drain the battery 20-25% in an hour and background use goes through the roof!

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
In NO way have newer builds "fixed" the battery issue. Build after build it doesn't get much better on my 1020. It's tick tock time for MS. Getting REAL close to release time and there's still a long way to go. One build release every other week won't cut it. That's about 3-4 more releases, think about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo