Tiles size

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. So this morning I decided to play a bit with my start screen.
So here I am, playing with tiles, movin' and resizin'em..

When suddenly I miss a "touch" and resize my Messenger tile. (It was wide : 4*2). So, no problem, I'll just resize it again.
But there, things go down : the tile doesn't seem to be able to go back to a 4*2 size. Only small or medium. And I'm having the same with WhatsApp. (so far these are the only that have that problem) tried to unpin/repin and restart the phone, nothing.

Did these apps got updated and lost the wide tile ? Problem with current build ?

If anyone notices the same problem (or can't reproduce it) let me know.
Thanks guys !

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Currently disabled. But even enabled, the tiles won't grow.
But your thought leads to another : I changed the "display size" (don't know what's the exact term for that setting) that recently came with the new builds;
And I went down from 200% to 175%.. I'll try to go back to 200% just to see if I can resize them. I'll edit this post to keep in touch.

EDIT : Well, this setting doesn't seem to be the one causing troubles. Went back to the original size and the tiles wouldn't resize (once again, even with "Show more tiles" enabled or disabled).

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The default text size on my 1520 is 250%. You should see a spot on the slider that is "recommended".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss