Who's got build 10581? How's it working for you?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I HATE skype merged in sms chats, and that unuseful litthe text (SIM text)

Just a little delay from tapping the send key to the effective exit mark HH:MM, but it's a lot less than previous

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
The Hey Cortana settings app opens for me, but I cannot train Cortana for some reason. When I start the training it clearly can hear my voice, it just comes back with "sorry, I didn't catch that"... Also the landscape screen flashing bug still appears to be here... (Lumia Icon, no hard reset, 10572 -> 10581)

Same here, I am going to hard reset next.

But maybe its related to the 3rd and 4th mic issues in lots of L930/Icons? Try speaking directly into 4th mic which is located near in-phone call speaker, the one next to the front camera.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920, coming from 10549. Before 10549 I was on WP 8.1 (about 10 days ago). The download completed. Went to "Preparing to install updates". Half way thru: Error 0x80070538.
Tried again, same result.
Try #3… after a reboot. Last I could see on the display was Preparing to install updates 50% then the same error.
Now here’s a weird thing. I ran the Windows Insider app and it told me that it couldn’t find a preview build on my phone. It offered for me to use an alternate logon. I clicked alternate logon and used the same credentials that I used before. It took me to the Slow/Fast selection. Trying again now.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
So far it's been running really smooth. They have definitely improved the speed quite a lot. I didn't think they would do it so quickly.

Store download seem to be going much faster too. But it's still early. So far great! I'll update as I use it.

Edit: Yay I can download my Line chat messenger stickers without crashing now and post photos.

cwmcgowen

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
The big question for me, is are text messages restoring on this build?

Has anyone who had the text message problem in the previous build installed this one and got a different result?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
1 hour of intensive use on my 520. I'm amazed. It needs 3/4 minutes circa after booting to reach full speed and reactiveness, same as a windows pc :D but it's close the 8.1 experience at last!!!
Sorry for the Storage settings bug wrote by Gabe

But in Edge address bar, the "q" letter still not working

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Opened up a bunch of games like candy crush soda, age of empires and apps and can flip between them so smoothly. Typically I'd get resuming for games.

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Opened up a bunch of games like candy crush soda, age of empires and apps and can flip between them so smoothly. Typically I'd get resuming for games.

Sounds wonderful. It's weird that wwe stil get such varyign opinions. I've had it great on build 10572, and I was surpised to see a lot of people complaining here. I hope I don't get all these problems when I update too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon