Who's got build 10581? How's it working for you?

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
These are the issues I am seeing so far on my L830 with the new build that weren't listed as known:
Insider Hub will not open. It crashes. If you uninstall it, you can't reinstall it as it is not in the mobile app store.
Motion Data now works however there is an app update that will not install and errors out.
Microsoft Photos Plug-In App keeps reinstalling itself after every check for updates.

jeffoffline

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
it's really hit or miss for me, I'll occasionally get a normal picture like that but then it will go back to low resolution, i can't seem to find any pattern to what will make it work or what will break it, just seems completely random. Send me your phone I'm tired of low res pics ha

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Nice! Is it as fast as long pressing Windows button now? Was really too slow before, especially given the fact that apps aren't closed anymore.

LOL please do not spread ignorance. Apps should not be closed by the user. If they are properly programmed, NOT CLOSING them will result in NO LOADING/RESUMING screen. Do not come and ***** about loading/resuming if you keep the odd behavior of closing apps, this is not android, nor windows 8.0, you should never close apps unless they are malfunctioning and you need to reset them.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
These are the issues I am seeing so far on my L830 with the new build that weren't listed as known:
Insider Hub will not open. It crashes. If you uninstall it, you can't reinstall it as it is not in the mobile app store.
Motion Data now works however there is an app update that will not install and errors out.
Microsoft Photos Plug-In App keeps reinstalling itself after every check for updates.

Check your My Library in the Store. You can redownload previously installed apps again. If nit, might need hard reset.

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Try #3? after a reboot. Last I could see on the display was Preparing to install updates 50% then the same error.
Now here?s a weird thing. I ran the Windows Insider app and it told me that it couldn?t find a preview build on my phone. It offered for me to use an alternate logon. I clicked alternate logon and used the same credentials that I used before. It took me to the Slow/Fast selection. Trying again now.

OK, I've done a hard reset on Build 572, installed insider, selected FastTrack and I'm STILL GETTING THE SAME ERROR. I did not restore a backup or anything. Ugh.

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
First, many of you are still not naming your device when posting!!!!

It is CRITICAL that you list your device when making a comment. This is being read by MS staff who find the information useful.....but only if you provide the full information!!

My unlocked AT&T 1520 is downloading now. I am in Rio de Janeiro on business, so this should be fun!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre