Who's got build 10581? How's it working for you?

xsikal

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
My biggest issue on my HTC One m8 has been with the messaging app. I get random crashes, and frequently when going into the messaging app find the keyboard already displaying (obscuring the bottom 2-3 texts). Typing on the keyboard does nothing because I haven't actually tapped into the reply bar yet. Hitting the back button on my phone resolves it, so it's just an annoyance, but it's super common.

fordcom

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
working great here on Lumia 630. Now responds faster than previous build. There are a few issues though but overall, it better than all previous build.

WPhoner

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Very well done sir! I see the same issues as you,
as well, 6tag does not load past the load screen, and I have lost my cinemagraph app AGAIN! cant find it in the store anymore.
Battery life has been awesome. huge improvement. good job

xsikal

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Very well done sir! I see the same issues as you,
as well, 6tag does not load past the load screen, and I have lost my cinemagraph app AGAIN! cant find it in the store anymore.
Battery life has been awesome. huge improvement. good job

6tag is working for me on this build, so the issue might be phone-specific. :)

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 - Really pleased with this build, had an issue where notifications weren't showing on lock-screen, but sorted this now. It hadn't retained the settings in the lock-screen page, so the apps I wanted to show up were not in the list, have put them back and it seems ok now. Apart from that, a few minor bugs here and there, but nothing major at all, using it as my daily driver without issue, battery life pretty good, about the same as 8.1, but can drop quite quickly on occasion, but this tends to be in the evenings when I'm playing games. Outlook asked for a pin initially a few times which I found odd. News app asks for location almost every time I open I open it, a minor niggle. Lockmix works ok, so I can have a prettier lock screen :) Just noticed another minor issue, after swiping up to unlock, my lockscreen image stayed there instead of the tiles showing, but simple press of the home button brought up the tiles, again minor. Looking forward to the next build.

lockscreen.jpg

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
vicky geth said:
Bottom Line: I'm really happy with this build. Today Gabe has tweeted 'Two builds in internal rings. Expect a build later this week'.
I'm really looking forward. Way to go MSFT. :excited:

It's a bit speculated, Gabe said "We have a couple of builds that are looking good in internal rings. It's possible we'll see them later this week to Fast". Just to avoid false hopes ;)

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, can you hide navigation bar while using apps like WhatsApp or Twitter? I cannot hide it in this build. Let me know.

Same here. Only can hide in system apps, like Edge,Photos, start screen, etc. Anything downloaded won't let hide nav bar.

It workes in 10572 for some time, and then stopped. Upgrading to this build ant it doesn't work from start.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Only can hide in system apps, like Edge,Photos, start screen, etc. Anything downloaded won't let hide nav bar.

It workes in 10572 for some time, and then stopped. Upgrading to this build ant it doesn't work from start.

I think it is not happening with all apps I have downloaded, for eg: I can hide it while using Paytm or Perfect Tube app. Weird issue:p

Philip Crawford

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing the update. On 10572 at the moment. Any advice on how to trigger update. I thought there was no need now to go back to 8.1? (Am on a L830 by the way)

wallyac77

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Installed on my 1520 from 8.1 after a reset and didn't experience anything abnormal from other Previews that I have installed. I did notice that Hey Cortana isn't working and had some screen flicker but after changing the background to a custom picture it went away. Issues with disconnecting from my Microsoft Band on bluetooth and a couple of program update that keep getting stuck.

BebMelvin

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
It's okay I guess. The highlight of this build for me is the messaging + skype integration. I had to uninstall the official skype app from my 930. Now I do skype messaging and skype videos directly from the messaging app. No line connection, no internet connection issues so far.

joaoameixa

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, i've update to 10581 today on my lumia 830 but i have 2 BIG problems:

1- My glance is not working at all, when i lock phone i just see full black image.. nothing about glance, and at setting of glance, when i open glance settings i just see a title, no options for change anything

2- Usb is not working, windows wont detect my phone..

There is any way to fix this 2 big problems?

edit: I did a hard reset after installed that last build

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After the recent, Messaging app update. I've been having FC everytime i open an SMS. Is anyone experiencing the same issue ? I'm using a Lumia 535 Dual Sim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos