Who's got build 10581? How's it working for you?

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
after few store app update ( including the weather app), the weather tile is still not 'live'. looking forward to the next system update (640xl dual sim)

Luxi20

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
hey! I'm new here.
So, I bought my L930 two month ago, so I'm looking for w10. What do I need to do before it's update itself. With my photos and musics... And, is it good or?

Andre Prado

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I have installed this Build on my mobile phone (Lumia 830) and is very good. More stable but has a few bugs (normal in this situation I think). There is a bug too noisy. The screen flashes and returns to normal but I checked and is very common among these devices.

Jikangire

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Installed this on my Nokia Lumia 928 last night and it has some problems. The most notable problem is it still has the battery drain issue. With this W10M build on my Lumia 928 I don't even get a full day before the battery is completely drained from a 100% charge, and that's not using the phone much at all. When running Windows Phone 8.1 on this same device I easily get almost two full days, with regular use, before I had to charge the phone again. I've had my device reboot once, lock up, and the delay on taking pictures is pretty bad. There are still some issue with Outlook, like giving a letter/number combination for your e-mail account name, instead of showing the e-mail account name. What does work, however, works really well! The UI and animations like the transition to an app from the start screen are very smooth. All in all this build is definitely headed toward it's RTM goal, it's just not there yet.

wgs84

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I've had 10581 on my 635 for a couple of days now, and it's much better than the previous TPs that I've tried. It's smoother, less crashy, and less buggy. After trying out each of the previous TPs, I always found myself reverting back to 8.1 because they were just too problematic, but this is the first one that I feel like I can use as a daily driver until it officially releases. There are problems with the external storage, so I had to remove the SD card. Other than that, I think it's starting to feel polished and usable.

luMia630

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Great build but i can see one serious bug on my L640. Slow scrolling (with finger on screen) in certain apps like people result in content lags behind finger and than jump ahead and back again number of times, sometime even after i stop scrolling while keeping finger on screen!!! Its there on last three builds and nothing seems to fix it (factory reset and other possible solutions), but when i roll back to 8.1 everything is normal again so its not HW its issue with win10m. Can anyone confirm this bug?

bolot_malih

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 630 never facing random reboot again since 3 days ago..at least it ussualy happen one time in every 2 days..i think it happen because i use microsoft edge and sms app..so regarding my experience i try not using that apps since 3 days ago...i'm still waiting that random reboot will happen again or not...

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Turning background photos off on the start screen fixed the issue.

Same here. When it first finished installing I just took one look at the screen and put it down and walked away. I figured the fix is easier than it appears because I don't have time to panic about anything at the moment ^^.

Luk Tanguy

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Decided to go ahead with the insider program, which I find very innovative. Windows 10 mobile have tremendously evolved with the user and developer experience. The build 10581, is more stable, but there is still room for improvement. some bugs still stick around but they are less than in the previous build. The issue that I faced with my Lumia 930 are: the phone reboots on its own, the half screen on hand mode isn't prefect enough as it's not possible to scroll till the bottom of the window. so please fix that issue. And one more request, there was an option for the one handed keyboard, which was shifting the keyboard on either right of left hand side of the screen. please reconsider that option as I think will be a great innovation. and make it OTG enable. That will help a lot as people can connect their mobile to a screen and have the complete pc experience, by plugging their USB and work .

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Decided to go ahead with the insider program, which I find very innovative. Windows 10 mobile have tremendously evolved with the user and developer experience. The build 10581, is more stable, but there is still room for improvement. some bugs still stick around but they are less than in the previous build. The issue that I faced with my Lumia 930 are: the phone reboots on its own, the half screen on hand mode isn't prefect enough as it's not possible to scroll till the bottom of the window. so please fix that issue. And one more request, there was an option for the one handed keyboard, which was shifting the keyboard on either right of left hand side of the screen. please reconsider that option as I think will be a great innovation. and make it OTG enable. That will help a lot as people can connect their mobile to a screen and have the complete pc experience, by plugging their USB and work .

USB OTG can't support any screen, only usb keys, druives, keyboards and mice. Screen supported only with Continuum optional device connected, and only on high level Lumias.
You can connect a screen / tv via wi-fi since now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss