Who thinks we'll get a new build this week? What do you want to see?

wrm1

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see Cortana finally work with the Microsoft band. I was hoping they would fix it in time for the release of Band 2, but, that doesn't seem to be the case.

wrm1

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
As for hamburger menus, i wouldn't mind them so much as long as Microsoft would implement a swipe to open, or swipe to change tabs or something along those lines. I miss 8.1 in the way that you never had to extend your fingers alllllllll the way to the top of the page to access a menu, because they were just part of the carousel. Windows 10 doesn't feel as fluid as 8.1 just for this single reason, at least to me.

Try long pressing the home button. It brings the top of the screen down so you can press the top items without stretching.

dwarfsize

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Try long pressing the home button. It brings the top of the screen down so you can press the top items without stretching.
Again, this is not fluid at all. It's cumbersome and chunky, and doesn't have the same sense that the carousels provided. Long pressing home button 'works', but it definitely feels more like a half-hearted effort to band-aid the problem.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Why would I need that

This would actually be useful for shopping lists. Instead of holding the phone in the store and checking the list off, tap and scroll the band. Vibrate an alert using Geofencing if I leave the store or start the car without checking off eggs and milk.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why you would need landscape mode on start. I really don't. I like that i can lay on my side in bed, and use start without everything turning around and rotation locking the screen. Same goes for facebook and instagram. No point. Other apps where keyboard is needed could only benefit from landscape mode if you ask me.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I want EDGE to take me to the internet and not back to the start screen

This afternoon I upgraded back to W10M TP and EDGE works and so does everything I've checked so far so I am happy.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans