Glance screen in 10581

Thomas Dewangga

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Download Sysapp Pusher in Windows Store. From that app you can download any system settings or apps that provided by Microsoft & Nokia. Hope it will help.

Mike Nelson5

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I have had a hell of a time with glance and notifications since build 10166. 581 is the first build I have had zero problems I also have a 1520 all I can say is I went to 8.1 then downloaded 581 then I did a hard reset with my latest restore settings and then I just let the phone do it's thing glance was not visible in the settings at first but as the phone downloaded the updates from the store things were appearing glance finally came up and I could access the settings. Everything has worked fine since with zero problems. One things for sure don't know how I ever did it without glance. It's a feature I can't live without.

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Came to 10581 straight from 8.1 and did hard reset without restore. Checked the store for updates and Glance Screen was listed as needing update. But for days now, it's not updating, giving me error code 0x803F8006. I've installed sysapp pusher but when the app takes me to the store link, store says glance not available. Same thing happens with gesture beta and glance background. Although glance is working for me on my 920 with latest build. But there's no background image and it doesn't show detailed status for my messages which I've set to do so. I just shows number of messages unread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon