If microsoft coyld implement one last feature before release what would you vote for

Lobster A

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
We are nearing release and I think in terms of features and design we are pretty much locked in at this stage but if Microsoft did have time to make one final change to windows 10 mobile what would you vote for.

Edit: Accidently made this poll multiple choice which kind of defeats the question. Also typo "could

Edit 2: I realise that some of the poll options relate to apps and not core features so maybe they're not entirely suitable since they can be changed at anytime and not technically locked in.

Edit 3: Apologies for the similar post; I just found a lengthy discussion on essentially this very topic already started. Unfortunately this forum won't let me add a link. Regardless the poll is a bit of fun anyway.

Last edited:

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Linked Inboxes and with that the customization options we used to have in Windows 8 - 8.1.

It's pretty much unusable as a smartphone without the ability to add groups to triage emails.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
The one more thing I'm hoping to see is the ability to access SharePoint servers, which existed in the Office Hub but doesn't work in the new apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon