I tried out the Insider builds a few months back but found a few things missing feature wise that I could not live without. Can anyone tell me if the following is present in the latest build?

- Attach a video or picture to an email and have it auto-compress the media?

In Windows 8.1 Mobile I can take a short video (at whatever setting), share it to Outlook, and it will auto-compress when attaching to the message. While a very very small feature, I use it daily at work and found the lack of this in Windows 10 unbearable. I just didnt have a suitable alternative and with OneDrive syncing being spotty I couldn't wait for it to unreliably upload and then share a link. I would prefer to send an actual file anyways.

Thanks!
    11-06-2015 01:48 PM
    Sharing works just fine in Windows 10 Mobile now. It's likely that you joined on one of the builds where it was broken. That is not the case anymore.
    11-06-2015 07:13 PM
    I have the latest build with Lumia ICON and same problem when attaching video or picture. It doesn't resize it. It is big problem for me. I can attach only 1 photo at time, because of its size (approx. 8-10 MB).
    There should be option to resize picture to small, medium and large or keep full size.
    11-23-2015 05:36 PM
    The only native way to handle it is to shoot the video in the smaller, lower quality format. Aside from that I have actually found a great app in the store called "Video Compressor" which can resize videos to whatever size you'd like. Pretty robust and it has a free version too, although I bought the pro version to have a little more granular control.
    12-02-2015 11:58 AM
    Video compression was horrible in WP8.1, and it limited the length severely. My go-to solution has always been, and continues to be, sending links to videos from within the OneDrive app. It plays the video on any device, auto-adjusts quality for the viewer's connection speed, and works for any length video.
    12-02-2015 02:55 PM