Is anyone running the Skype for Business Preview (with PSTN)? I'm in the preview and for the first few weeks when a Skype call came in, the phone would treat it like an incoming phone call. I have bluetooth in the car, and the car would show an incoming call which I could answer over bluetooth.

Suddenly that feature stopped - the phone shows an incoming call, but the car does not register it - I end up having to pick up the phone to talk. Normal cell calls still work just fine.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    11-09-2015 01:13 PM
    I'm having quite a bit of odd behavior with Bluetooth in car.. . It will play.. but no sound from car... shows connected etc.. no sound.. Only if I press and hold search to bring up Cortana.. then suddenly I'll hear the Cortana prompt.. then if I cancel cortana things will start playing over Bluetooth..

Also.. Groove will not resume after I disconnect... i.e. playing playlist to car.. turn off car.. come back to car .. everything seems to connect back.. but no play to Bluetooth.. have to toggle Cortana .. then open groove and select playlist again.. :(
    11-09-2015 03:45 PM