Photos App Update

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

I installed the update to the Photos app today (10 Nov 2015). When opening the app it automatically syncs/refreshes/checks for new photos (whatever the option is called!!). However, this has been ongoing for more than 2 minutes now!

I have no new photos taken on the phone and nothing new added to OneDrive. This process should only take mere seconds even if there were new photos. Is anybody else finding it is taking an excruciatingly long time to do this automatic sync since the latest app update?

I'm on Lumia 635, build 10581.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

I installed the update to the Photos app today (10 Nov 2015). When opening the app it automatically syncs/refreshes/checks for new photos (whatever the option is called!!). However, this has been ongoing for more than 2 minutes now!

I have no new photos taken on the phone and nothing new added to OneDrive. This process should only take mere seconds even if there were new photos. Is anybody else finding it is taking an excruciatingly long time to do this automatic sync since the latest app update?

I'm on Lumia 635, build 10581.

make a soft reset or simply turn off and on the phone to reload apps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss