Whatsapp text size on 10581

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Im currently running build 10581 with no real issues,but there something really annoying about whatsapp.The text size is tiny. I've tried changing the display settings,visual options and text scaling but this does not affect the message text.

Anyone know a fix ?

tripranav

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I upgraded my Lumia 640 XL to WP 10586 and after that the text size for whatsapp was tiny, which I really liked. But after some days I hard reset my phone and then installed whatsapp again and saw that the text for whatsapp is huge now.

The text size in the display settings is at recommended level. (Tried changing it but this does not effect the text size of whatsapp.)
Then tried changing the text size setting in whatsapp but that is at 100% (which is the lowest) and increasing it further makes the text size of whatsapp huge.

Any solution for it?

Last edited:

Hussain Saify

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Unistalled Whatsapp On windows 10 mobile on latest build then again i reinstalled in it but this time the fonts of whatsapp were large which was quite annoying , Before uninstalling the whatsapp fonts were good with the build but now i am not able to change through visual options also ??
Any solutions ??

Somakraj

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
same issue, reinstalled fast ring on lumia 535, whatsapp was working fine previously but after reinstalling the font size is ridiculously big, even after build 10586.36 update, nothing changed, tried soft reset and reinstalling, changing text size manually, didn't help.

please help anyone !

chalion

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Same here... did a hard reset today on my Lumia 735 and now I've the big fonts on Whatsapp. Every scalling settings is exactly as before the hard reset. I'm thinking on making a new hard reset now .(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos