How to Fix Error 0x80070057 when updating core app?

Ivan Kim Reyes

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I have Windows OS 10 Preview Build 10581. All apps were updated except for Groove Music which is a core app. On the store, Groove Music is listed as "INSTALLED" and needs an update. When update is clicked, an error message appears saying: "Try that again. Error code 0x80070057." I already tried to soft reset my phone but still no good. For now, I couldn't open my built-in Music app and relies to third-party apps. Please help me fix this.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I've encountered the same error, but only when connected to my home Wi-Fi router. This doesn't happen when I'm connected to a different Wi-Fi router or when I'm using my Mobile Cellular Data.

Have you tried using your cellular data or connecting to a different Wi-Fi router?

P.S.
The Ask a Question forum is reserved for guests and for time-pressing matters. Members are encouraged to post their queries in the respective forum elsewhere. Thread moved.

stoli67

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I am getting the same error trying to update the people app... I did a search for the error and all I could find was to do a hard reset,.... Seriously ... Wipe the whole phone... Pretty unacceptable I think! And yes I have tried cellular data as well😢

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte