Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

Nightwolf88

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Camera.
Wich is FAR superior to Windows Camera and needed for the 1020 to take 41MP shots, is broken again.
It can't be installed on this build when you do a hard reset!!

Last edited:

klueze

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Just finished updating from 10581 without anyneed of hardreset on my 830.

Problems so far
1. Sometimes the screen went black for a sec then back on again
2. Can't edit picture taken using rich capture, the button just sit there and I can't click it
3. Saving picture using rich capture is taking too long.

It's really bugging me for rich capture problem because it's one of my main reason why I choose lumia

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The latest MS Photos app update that just was installed on my Lumia 1520 finally makes me able to view full resolution pictures. Now the photos are 5376x3024 instead of "3000x...." something. Also the Windows Camera had an update and now we can chose to save photos only in 16mp, without any 5mp image.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Just finished updating from 10581 without anyneed of hardreset on my 830.

Problems so far
1. Sometimes the screen went black for a sec then back on again
2. Can't edit picture taken using rich capture, the button just sit there and I can't click it
3. Saving picture using rich capture is taking too long.

It's really bugging me for rich capture problem because it's one of my main reason why I choose lumia

Same screen blinking on my 830.

Nightwolf88

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
You shouldn't have done a hard reset unless absolutely necessary

Try getting lumia camera beta

I had the reboot-loop problem :)
I think i can't find it, tried searching classic didn't find that. Will take another look if i can find the beta one.

On a positive note. This last build seems faster and gives extra battery-life.

EDIT
: Can't open Lumia Camera Beta, it says i need to install Denim...
Strange thing is, Denim should be on the phone: denim.png
Going the long haul... Back to 8.1--- updating --- to 10 :( Damn MS how can you keep fixing one thing and destroying something else.

Last edited:

maydar

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I updated my L1520 to 10586, but noticed MS Photos can't see my custom pictures folders on SD card. There is only Camera Roll, Saved Pictures etc. Is there any solution?

Hik2

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be working well on my lumia 925. So far my "hotspot" is working which was a problem with the last few builds. I still have a problem with syncing my reading list between my windows 10 pc and the phone. (nice feature if it would work). Response and battery appear slightly improved over previous build.

jackkyxu

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I upgrade from 10581 on lumia 920.

The headache now is I can not download the offline maps.

I mean the map itself, not the Here map app.

When I choose the map to download, the downloading progress just stay not moving, even I put it uninterrupted over night

Sometimes, the status would jump back to waiting .

Any idea?

Thanks

congthanhgiong

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
If only it was that simple. The funny thing is I search everywhere but no one encounter my problem, which is pretty frustating. I hard reset once in 8.1, upgrade and reset once more, so I doubt hard reset will help here.

Have you ever tried OOBE (out of the box experience) ?

a. Disconnect the charger. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously. Release the pressed keys when phone vibrates and then immediately press and hold the volume down button until the phone displays an exclamation mark (!) on the screen. Release the volume down key.

hard-reset-wo-charger-2-50.png

b. Then press the volume and power keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.

hard-reset-wo-charger-3-50.png

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I upgrade from 10581 on lumia 920.

The headache now is I can not download the offline maps.

I mean the map itself, not the Here map app.

When I choose the map to download, the downloading progress just stay not moving, even I put it uninterrupted over night

Sometimes, the status would jump back to waiting .

Any idea?

Thanks

Soft reset and try again

beyondinfinity

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Upgraded a L1520 to latest Windows 10 build, everything works ok except Here Maps, Here Drive and Windows Maps. They are all installed long before the update, but they no longer launch. When tap on icon, it appears to launch but then just crashes and brings you back to start screen. They were moved to my SD card prior to update to make space for update.

Anyone know how to get maps to work again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6