Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586 Thread

TycStyle

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

My L950 does not start to download .29 Not sure why. What I did notice though is that when I enable Fast Ring in Insider, it "configures" the phone every single time and reboots. But nothing happens. Any idea how to force it?

Thanks,
TycStyle

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Been having problems on my L925.

No glance, unable to stob keys vibrating and others. Tried hard resets etc. finaly tried rolling back to a clean WP8.1, running all its updates then doing an update to WP10.....most things cured.

Got my glance back, keys can now be set not to vibrate.

Not perfect, still can not change the quick actions 1 & 3 but is more like a finished product now.

Still no weather on lock, but I think that's a short coming of the App.

Noticed glance no longer moves about the screen when charging, is this how it should be? used to drift as if to stop burn in.

anubhavsrivas

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I am using Lumia 730 and running at latest build. Installed the windows 10 build 15 days before, find out few bugs. First the Cortana live tile stop working after few hours. Once you open the cortana, it starts working. It seems the background process is not running properly. I need to refresh to by opening to get the Live tile working and the same goes weather live tile. However, some of the live tiles are working properly. Done hard reset and soft reset many times. The navigation bar is also defective, when you hide the bar at start screen it shows the reflection of the background image when you swipe up to hide up. It show up for a very short second. It happens every time. Lock screen has also a bug, whenever i unlock the phone after a long time it fluctuates. I add the weather to show the updates and never come up until I open the weather app and after few hours the status of weather on lock screen goes off. It seems I need to refresh everything in a regular time interval. Waiting for the official upgrade. Also, If anyone know, let me know, how to install if the official windows 10 mobile comes up on the insider running windows 10. My windows device recovery tool is not installing getting error. I would not be able to roll back. Your help will be appreciated.

NIRMAL RAJ THAMBI

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have installed new insider preview on my Lumia 640 XL, and its running smoothly. When I accessed my phone with my PC, there is desktop.ini files in folders only in phone memory and its hidden... I would like to know what it is.. Thanks..

Lumia.JPG

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have installed new insider preview on my Lumia 640 XL, and its running smoothly. When I accessed my phone with my PC, there is desktop.ini files in folders only in phone memory and its hidden... I would like to know what it is.. Thanks..

View attachment 119089

That's a WIndows desktop system file created by windows itself when working in external mass memories (like a usb connected phone).
You can't touch that, in fact it's hidden

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
just updated my 640xl lte dual sim from .29 to .36. took about 1 hour and 15 mins. after upgrade , i did a soft reset. so far, feel the overall performance is smoother than .29. Other than that, i dont see much different from the .29.
Bug report: 1) Gestures and touch still does not download from the store. 2) Extra/call and sms filter does not work- it says there are something wrong and asks to restart the phone. but still not working. so the same bug from .29 is still not fixed. Since .29 I have not done a hard reset. has anyone else experienced the same errs? what is the fix?

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Better wait for release (most probably early next year). TP is pretty stable for last few builds but without roll back option it won't be good idea to update before final release.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss