Windows 10 Mobile build 10586

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Messaging>Settings>History&Sync>Sync messages between devices
Is there a way I can sync messages between mobile and desktop version of Messaging? I did not find any such setting on desktop version of Messaging.

ffontan

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 and I updated from WP8.1 straight to build 10586 yesterday and did a hard reset afterwards. My battery has been draining pretty badly today.

Anyone knows if this should get better over the next day or so? Or should I go back to WP8.1.

Battery life is the main reason I'm on Windows Phone in the first place, though I came to love WP for other reasons. (Couldn't take Android anymore after my original HTC One M7 was dying on me after like 10 hours of use or so).

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 and I updated from WP8.1 straight to build 10586 yesterday and did a hard reset afterwards. My battery has been draining pretty badly today.

Anyone knows if this should get better over the next day or so? Or should I go back to WP8.1.

Battery life is the main reason I'm on Windows Phone in the first place, though I came to love WP for other reasons. (Couldn't take Android anymore after my original HTC One M7 was dying on me after like 10 hours of use or so).

For the first hours / days, system updates all core and added apps. It takes time and energy. Check your updates area in Store.
Then re-check the backgroud app policy again: with upgrades, they are resetted to On / Allowed. And there's a lot of apps battery drainig, such as facebook and skype for now

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Messaging>Settings>History&Sync>Sync messages between devices
Is there a way I can sync messages between mobile and desktop version of Messaging? I did not find any such setting on desktop version of Messaging.
It's not there yet but you can tell that's where it's heading.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb