Windows 10 Mobile build 10586

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Maybe, not sure if they've added anything new, Spotlight lock screen, Charging while device is off or any camera feature.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Given it is an RTM build, I see no reasons to hold it off for Insiders. If a build is ready, they should shoot it for Insiders. We'll soon get to know :)

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Arrrggghhhh, that's 1800 hours in the UK!! I can't wait that long..... Oh well, I suppose cooking the evening meal is a no go!! Looks like pizza then. Now, is there an app in the store for that......LOL

If Microsoft were a 'lady of the night', there would be a certain term I could use....but, I'll put it sensibly...You damn click teasers:grincry:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
If times on the posts show your local time, then it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes from the time of my post. ;) Then perhaps we'll know, and perhaps he'll take a little longer today.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Given it is an RTM build, I see no reasons to hold it off for Insiders. If a build is ready, they should shoot it for Insiders. We'll soon get to know :)

It would be Release Canadate / RTM, I am sure we are getting a new build but, features no, I am really hoping for performance tweaks, Bug fixes, and battery tweaks.... Everything looks good now but, now to make it run smoother.

That would ROCK and finally get it CLOSE to what 8.1 was in the performance/battery was/is.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
^ There's a rumor that my aunt emigrated to the moon. If I don't see her by tomorrow, at our scheduled family reunion, it must be true. 😏

FaisalST32

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Haven't installed even one inside build since the program was started. Tried installing 10166 at the time it was released, but it stopped on 90% twice.
Have been waiting for RTM ever since. Don't want them to rush it now. I can wait a little while longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3