Changing background photo

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I was thinking, on your laptop there's an option to have many photos selected a your background where they would cycle from one photo to the next every few minutes or so.

Can it be done for the phone too? For example I could select a dozen photos for my start screen background and they would change every one hour. The same thing for lock screen background.

It would be a nice feature to have. I'll post it in the feedback app. Hopefully someone upvotes it this time

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope, the option isn't available, but I've heard already somewhere about it, maybe they'll implement it.
Post the link to your feedback here, so we can upvote it.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Open the feedback that you suggested, then you'll have the elipsis menu (in the bottom right), click it and there'll be 2 options:
-Share, which gives you the ability to directly share the feedback to some of the apps you have installed
-Copy to clipboard, which copies the link to the opened feedback to your clipboard

Chose the second option, then paste the link here.
The link looks something like this
Windows-Feedback:?contextid=318&feedbackid=8a49fb43-453b-45a7-91e5-d5dce23087d2&form=2&src=2

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Open the feedback that you suggested, then you'll have the elipsis menu (in the bottom right), click it and there'll be 2 options:
-Share, which gives you the ability to directly share the feedback to some of the apps you have installed
-Copy to clipboard, which copies the link to the opened feedback to your clipboard

Chose the second option, then paste the link here.
The link looks something like this
Windows-Feedback:?contextid=318&feedbackid=8a49fb43-453b-45a7-91e5-d5dce23087d2&form=2&src=2

I'll have to add another step of copying the link to a word file and then transferring the word file to my laptop.

I'll try that tomorrow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99