10586 - Anyone confirm on 640 dual sim?

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
Can someone with a 640 dual sim unlocked confirm that the messaging, calling, etc is all working as it should for the dual sims? This is my travel phone and I want to be sure the dual sim functionality is working well before going from 8.1

Thanks!!!!

EDIT: Well screw it, I figured to just do the upgrade after making a fresh backup. I'll post back after and some testing...

Last edited:

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
Well, my 2 phone apps seem to be correct, showing the calls only for each one. BUT the messaging apps for messed up. Each one shows all of the texts combined from both which is really bad. Looks like there is just 1 "Messaging" app instead of one for each of the SIM like it's supposed to have.

The rest seems ok though so far...

UPDATE: I hard reset and now I have the correct messaging app for each sim and a few other things work much better.

Last edited:

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ray,

Have you upgraded your 640XL Dual SIM with latest build? how is everything? any issues? please let me know. i want to upgrade mine...

Regards,
Nandakumar

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
How does the latest build runs on the 640? I have a slow ring one, which is ages behind the fast one, so i'm interested is it worth the upgrade? Is it faster, smoother lesa laggy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss