The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Two problems:

1) (SOLVED) Messaging + Skype - I cannot switch from Sim texting to Sype messaging, the option is greyed out despite skype being setup.

2) Skype Video - there is no option to change microsoft accounts. It only lets you use whatever microsoft account you used when you set up your phone. I have another MS account that i prefer to use for skype.
    Last edited by CellularMan; 11-22-2015 at 07:04 PM.
    11-22-2015 03:40 PM
    Hi

for 1), for a given contact, have you checked his or her profile in People hub? Sometimes, they're not properly linked (you can Skype-text only to contacts who have a Skype account)
    CellularMan likes this.
    11-22-2015 03:55 PM
    2. Have you ever tried to use below methods ? (i only have 1 account so i never use it :) but i think it works).

i. Use Skype app, there is an option to sign out in "..." at the lower left corner. have you ever tried to use it ?

ii, Also, you can add your 2nd Microsoft account in Setting-> Accounts-> your email and accounts-> Accounts used by other apps.

Plz feedback if they works for you.

Two problems:

1) (SOLVED) Messaging + Skype - I cannot switch from Sim texting to Sype messaging, the option is greyed out despite skype being setup.

2) Skype Video - there is no option to change microsoft accounts. It only lets you use whatever microsoft account you used when you set up your phone. I have another MS account that i prefer to use for skype.
    CellularMan likes this.
    11-22-2015 07:16 PM
    2. Have you ever tried to use below methods ? (i only have 1 account so i never use it :) but i think it works).

i. Use Skype app, there is an option to sign out in "..." at the lower left corner. have you ever tried to use it ?

ii, Also, you can add your 2nd Microsoft account in Setting-> Accounts-> your email and accounts-> Accounts used by other apps.

Plz feedback if they works for you.
    I already have my second MS account added there, but the messaging+skype and the skype video both do not give an option to choose the other MS account. I dont have the skype app installed.
    11-22-2015 07:39 PM