Two Questions/Issues with Outlook Calendar

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Build 10586.11, latest versions of all app. Noticed;

No weather being displayed in the calendar app on week view. I know this was there on 8.1, was it ever on 10 or am I conflating this memory?

Also, does anyone else on Agenda View usually have the agenda not always on "today" at the top? Example, I set mine to agenda, and instead of Monday 23(no events scheduled) showing at the top, I get a sliver of the most recent event there was, and the row of dates at the top SHOULD be this week, but it show's last week, with the day indicator on what the most recent even was. If I click "today" it goes to today and the current week, but then resets to how I described above. Anyone else get this?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Build 10586.11, latest versions of all app. Noticed;

No weather being displayed in the calendar app on week view. I know this was there on 8.1, was it ever on 10 or am I conflating this memory?

Also, does anyone else on Agenda View usually have the agenda not always on "today" at the top? Example, I set mine to agenda, and instead of Monday 23(no events scheduled) showing at the top, I get a sliver of the most recent event there was, and the row of dates at the top SHOULD be this week, but it show's last week, with the day indicator on what the most recent even was. If I click "today" it goes to today and the current week, but then resets to how I described above. Anyone else get this?

The first question: it's the new design. It's only a like a real calendar and agenda now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12