My work IT admin uses Sophos Mobile Control on everyone's mobile device. I'm not sure why, but I think it gives him the abiltiy to remotely lock my phone in the event it is lost (I'm a lawyer, so we need to protect client information). Never an issue on any previous Windows phone, and no issue for anyone here with iPhone or Android. But since I went to the WM10 build, I am locked out of my SD card. My phone says use of storage card is blocked by server. There is such a setting on Sophos Mobile Control, but it is not enabled. He deleted my profile and created a new profile for me, but same result. Sophos Mobile Control does not say its compatible with WM10, so there's probable an issue there.

Anyone run into this or a workaround? All my apps were on my SD card, and the Store won't let me redownload them because it thinks I already have them, even though I don't have the SD card installed.
    11-24-2015 07:50 AM
    I don't know about SMC on wp. But, have you tried your removing your company account which is setup to receive mails onto your phone? Have you performed a reboot after removing the Sophos Mobile Control profile? I know these steps are little weird these days, but sometimes small silly things may work wonders.
    11-24-2015 08:19 AM