Suddenly lock in lumia while working and over charging inquiry

khalil_sial

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey, i am using lumia 640 xl with win 10 insider rm 10586. When i am using my phone and press back button two or three times my phone automatically locks. This problem was not in previous OS i mean 8.1.
2nd i want ask that i work in job for the whole day and cant find time to charge and at the night i put mycell phone to charge and go to sleep. Is there any problem with the battery regarding the battery life with over charging..
Thanks in advance.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, i am using lumia 640 xl with win 10 insider rm 10586. When i am using my phone and press back button two or three times my phone automatically locks. This problem was not in previous OS i mean 8.1.
2nd i want ask that i work in job for the whole day and cant find time to charge and at the night i put mycell phone to charge and go to sleep. Is there any problem with the battery regarding the battery life with over charging..
Thanks in advance.
Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen - Make sure you have Double Tap on nav bar to turn off screen set as OFF.
Battery - issues in long run, mostly you will have new phone in your hand by the time this gets a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss