The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi, I have Lumia 720 with Denim update or wp8.1 update 1. Yesterday I installed windows mobile 10 install preview in slow ring. After install I do clean install with fresh start. But now tap to speak is not working at all, as I can't send message via talk or can't talk to Cortana. Another problem is Cortana is not replying of my typing like hello, as it's circle rotate and nothing happens and it crashed
    I tried soft reset & hard reset still not success, any settings is missing or what.
    Waiting for your reply?
    Last edited by Arpit Mittal; 12-03-2015 at 09:50 AM.
    12-03-2015 06:04 AM
    You're not the only one having this issue. It appears to an issue on the service's backend and this behaviour has been seen on both PC and Mobile.

Best you can do is report it and wait for a fix...or, possibly, change your region etc to U.S as I haven't seen these reports for the US region.
    12-03-2015 12:18 PM
    and what about tap to speak is not working, in-fact its gone now after 1 day of upgrade
    so your Cortana is not working for yours as it crashed every time or nothing happens even I type "HI, HOW ARE YOU"
    waiting for your reply?
    and how can I report as I am new to insider preview
    You're not the only one having this issue. It appears to an issue on the service's backend and this behaviour has been seen on both PC and Mobile.

Best you can do is report it and wait for a fix...or, possibly, change your region etc to U.S as I haven't seen these reports for the US region.
    12-04-2015 12:19 PM
    I just installed WP10 yesterday and Cortana is working fine for me. I use the tap to speak to set 3 reminders and 4 text messages. Theres a app installed on your phone called Windows Feedback. Thats where you report issues you are having.
    12-04-2015 12:49 PM