1320 glance screen bizarre behaviour

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
There I was, parked in Brighton on a job, checking tweets etc when my glance screen went all antipodean on me. It was upside down! That's a new one on me!

Update....now getting bizarre screen issues. Multi- coloured dots, and what can only be described as the screen on an iMac when the logic board goes tits up!! Looks like all the touch sensors lighting up. Also getting heat now. God do I not want to revert!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There I was, parked in Brighton on a job, checking tweets etc when my glance screen went all antipodean on me. It was upside down! That's a new one on me!

That's actually not new but very old. :D I don't remember exactly what could cause it, but it was a combination of certain apps and holding the device in a certain orientation. Should be easy to look up on either Bing or Google though.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
That's actually not new but very old. :D I don't remember exactly what could cause it, but it was a combination of certain apps and holding the device in a certain orientation. Should be easy to look up on either Bing or Google though.

So I am the right way up then lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro