10.0.10586.29 - here she comes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizake

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that the bug in the Battery use page seems to have been fixed. (Where if you went to details on an app that app got duplicated in the list when you return.) So there are bug fixes that they don't list...

Actually, I just noticed the bug on my wife's Lumia 830 today. It's runny the latest .29 build. So I dont think it's fixed.

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Other than taking 3 hours to download and install the new build is running great on my M8, great battery life, no reboots, no resume screens and it could be just me but my screen and fonts seem to have a crisper sharper look to them.

stephanejap

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
It's all in HOW you write the numbers... It won't open phone app if you just type 1234567890, but will do it if you write it (123) 456-7890.

DWPGQ

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I do not have this issue with my 830. The issue I do have though is I can no longer access my outlook contacts. Actually I had this issue with the previous build as well.

Kevin Houle1

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Cotrana > Notebook >Settings > Read incoming text message aloud> Select "always on".

The Problem I am having is, when she reads off a text, I cant hit a button on my phone to mute her as I always have been able to on 8.1

Not sure, as this does not help me. I am sure she disables incoming texts calling out during those times but, it's worthless for my needs.

On 8.1 I never use quiet hours because my job needs me to be available 24 hours a day, it's rare that calls come in after hours but, they do sometimes and from assorted numbers so, it's worthless.

On 8.1 when Cortana would speak, I could hit the power button/vol down and mute her, this does not work in ANY of the Windows 10 builds... So I leave it on 24 hours a day, when I am in a meeting or with co-workers, if she goes off, I could mute her, on 10 I cant...

I cant believe I am the ONLY person who uses Cortana like this. I want her to read all texts out loud because when I am in the car, I want to be able to reply to texts with out touching my phone.

Trust me, if your married and your wife texts you...you'll know what I mean and why I want this to work.

Is there no option under speech settings to change when she reads texts out loud? Like on bluetooth and headsets only vs always" ?

DWPGQ

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get outlook contacts back? I cant open the people app. Just get a black screen. I also cant search contacts in the phone app or text messages. If I know the phone number an punch it in and hit call, it only then recognized the contact.

Tim Stone

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
First thing I found is that the weather app is not working. It tries to start and dies. This is the MS Weather app, and there is no update in the store for it.

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Installed on my 640 and everything is fine so far. No excess battery drain, all apps are working and tiles updating, no missing icons for apps after the install. I did not do a hard reset it and it's doing alright. Even seems to be a bit snappier than the last build but that might just be placebo lol

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
This build is the most rubbish build ever... I cant update apps from windows store and my PC cant recognize my device(lumia 535) via usb connection. And so I cant downgrade to Windows phone 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99