10.0.10586.29 - here she comes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Cerne

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
There's still that annoying bug, on the lockscreen groove player, when going through songs the text is flashing, it's like it would skip to next twice, or something like that...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
My 930 saying I'm on low storage even though I haven't even used half of my gbs. Update is stuck on 0%

When I did the update to 29 yesterday the update was stuck at 0 for about 5 minutes but then proceeded quickly. I have found that the best thing to do is wait patiently for the process to proceed and just leave it alone until it comes back on and loads everything back in if you're restoring. My 1520 would tell me that I need to restart for glance and motion data. Then I go to MS Health and my band and the device center to get Bluetooth and band going..

Florin Musetoiu

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Did a hard reset just to make everything smooth... for a first impression everything works fine except that now i`m stuck with the old FB app.. it won`t find any 10.1 update for it. Other than this i don`t see any issues so far.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
There's still that annoying bug, on the lockscreen groove player, when going through songs the text is flashing, it's like it would skip to next twice, or something like that...

This happened for me on the phone and phone and car stereo via BT before 10586 and, stopped with 10586, and is back now. It's action appears to be songs being skipped, but in reality looking for current track, sometimes.

One of the problems yesterday after a third hard reset was a broken People tile, no photos in circles, which always worked after simply opening the People app once. It is now working this morning. Happy :)

Aurobindo123

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
How is the performance of w10 mobile in Lumia 720 ???? I'm going to update my phone to wp 10. Please suggest if I should upgrade my phone to wp10 or should I wait for a stable build for upgrade ????

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
How is the performance of w10 mobile in Lumia 720 ???? I'm going to update my phone to wp 10. Please suggest if I should upgrade my phone to wp10 or should I wait for a stable build for upgrade ????
Read around and you'll know what to do. If you downgrade to 8.1 >> upgrade to WM10 >> hard reset >> and then use it carefully then yes, it's a pretty stable build.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I just spent the weekend trying it out on my 810.

The upgrade really went smoothly, things were good for awhile. Then the touch screen went stupid, one touch resulted in multiple random touches. Reboot, and it would be okay for awhile, then again touch went stupid.

I tried every combination of reset, factory no restore, factory with restore, etc. Eventually the touch went stupid, and the phone was unusable.

Just went back to 8.1 last night.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I just spent the weekend trying it out on my 810.

The upgrade really went smoothly, things were good for awhile. Then the touch screen went stupid, one touch resulted in multiple random touches. Reboot, and it would be okay for awhile, then again touch went stupid.

I tried every combination of reset, factory no restore, factory with restore, etc. Eventually the touch went stupid, and the phone was unusable.

Just went back to 8.1 last night.

Did you upgrade from Amber to 10586.29? If no I would suggest rolling back to WP8 Update 3 and then try to upgrade. Not sure if it has anything to do with the 810 missing the 8.1 firmware and drivers. Also try updating the system apps to the latest WM10 compatible. Let me find the link for you.

Edit: Here's the link to my thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...397634-[apps]-lumia-oem-system-apps-wm10.html

tushar_kp

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
The recovery tool gives you the latest software available for your phone..not the one which shipped with your phone..When W10M will be released for your phone, you won't be able to go back to WP8.1 anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo