12-18-2015 01:47 AM
368 1234 ...
tools
    Where the heck is tap to pay?
    DavidinCT likes this.
    12-05-2015 05:53 AM
    After updating to 10586.26 , battery backup seems to be improved..
    JeSs Bascao likes this.
    12-05-2015 06:14 AM
    This update messed with my alarms again. My alarm from yesterday morning went off, even though it doesn't exist, no alarms do currently. Does this crap happen on the 950 and XL? I hard reset a few days ago because 586.11 had the same alarm issue driving me mad, then was fine after the hard reset when adding, changing, removing and testing alarms. Thanks for waking me at 4:30am MS. End rant. I didn't think a hard reset would be necessary after a minor update. Request for Alarms to be capable of uninstall and reinstall to fix issues added to Feedback.

If you can't trust a simple alarm clock to work...
    ajj3085 likes this.
    12-05-2015 06:36 AM
    Still no update for me though. L830
    12-05-2015 06:38 AM
    This update messed with my alarms again. My alarm from yesterday morning went off, even though it doesn't exist, no alarms do currently. Does this crap happen on the 950 and XL? I hard reset a few days ago because 586.11 had the same alarm issue driving me mad, then was fine after the hard reset when adding, changing, removing and testing alarms. Thanks for waking me at 4:30am MS. End rant. I didn't think a hard reset would be necessary after a minor update. Request for Alarms to be capable of uninstall and reinstall to fix issues added to Feedback.
    I've got the habit since the first build to check alarms after every upgrade / reset :D
    12-05-2015 06:42 AM
    I've got the habit since the first build to check alarms after every upgrade / reset :D
    All alarms I create go off. Unfortunately so do ones that were deleted and changed to different times. Unless I hard reset, I'll guarantee my alarm goes off at 0430 tomorrow unless I hard reset and completely rebuild the phone, all because a simple alarm doesn't work.

Time to go to an antique store and buy a 50 year old reliable alarm clock.

Edit: Otherwise, nice update, I like the improvements thus far. Just cranky when woken after few hours sleep. Will delete all alarms and soft reset before installing future builds.
    Last edited by 920Walker; 12-05-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    12-05-2015 06:48 AM
    Question for you guys who have already updated. Is there really a severe battery drain issue? As far as i've seen in these couple of hours, people complain about it alot, so i was looking for some kind of in-detail review and opinion on the subject. Anyone?

'Cause if it is as severe as people represent it, it will be a deal braker for me whether to upgrade or not.
    12-05-2015 06:50 AM
    People the most important thing how about BATTERY LIFE? Please monitor usage and report here in next few days
    12-05-2015 06:51 AM
    I didn't feel any unusual battery drain in 6-7 hours usage (few calls, texting and 30-40 minutes video playback).
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    12-05-2015 06:59 AM
    I have no drain after updating to this build. Seems a bit better optimized, the little I have used it so far. Scrolling generally seems a little smoother specially in apps like Instagram. And the content doesn't flicker/jump up & down as much when scrolling and keeping the finger on the screen. Too early for any battery impressions. But with better optimization better battery life often follows.
    12-05-2015 07:03 AM
    Fantastic build, really. Most old WP8.1 apps are much smoother now. No issues with battery thus far.
    Even this Windows Central app. But let that not keep them from giving us a better app!
    12-05-2015 07:10 AM
    Can somebody please let me know how to remove numbers/contacts from speed dial?

Also, auto equaliser & access point still doesn't work, in L920.
    12-05-2015 07:20 AM
    Can somebody please let me know how to remove numbers/contacts from speed dial?

Also, auto equaliser & access point still doesn't work, in L920.
    To delete a number from speed dial- long press the number to be deleted and you will get the context menu for deletion
    12-05-2015 07:21 AM

If you can't trust a simple alarm clock to work...
    My alarms have always stayed fine after upgrades. There must be some setting that messes with it. My Lumia 830 is running like butter on a hot summer day. Can't test 950xl though. Not sure if I want to do insider on this one.

It's odd one of my pcs never gets mail notifications even after a fresh install of iso and proper settings. But a bunch of my laptops have it and it's fine. It's like something on my pc prevents it from working. Windows 10 seems sensitive.
    12-05-2015 07:22 AM
    To check battery drain, you have to use the phone with the new OS for 3 or 4 days at least.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    12-05-2015 07:35 AM
    Motion data is still not working on my 930... Already updated the motion data app...
    12-05-2015 07:38 AM
    Sorry for off topic, don't know where should I discuss this, on Windows 10 Mobile when I press hardware volume key (up or down), on 1st press it shows on screen volume slider and then on 2nd press it change (increase or decrease) the volume itself, so to change the volume 1 step (up or down) I have to press the key twice, is this how volume keys work on Windows Mobile or something wrong with my phone. Because on Droid it's not like this, don't need two key press for 1 step volume change.
    12-05-2015 07:49 AM
    Still waiting for my phone to show there is an update.
    12-05-2015 08:01 AM
    Does data usage work? It has not been working for me since the last build!
    rkamp likes this.
    12-05-2015 08:05 AM
    Still waiting for my phone to show there is an update.
    Hum! Still no update, maybe need to reconfigure Insider app? I got it just after Gab's tweet.
    12-05-2015 08:06 AM
    Sorry for off topic, don't know where should I discuss this, on Windows 10 Mobile when I press hardware volume key (up or down), on 1st press it shows on screen volume slider and then on 2nd press it change (increase or decrease) the volume itself, so to change the volume 1 step (up or down) I have to press the key twice, is this how volume keys work on Windows Mobile or something wrong with my phone. Because on Droid it's not like this, don't need two key press for 1 step volume change.
    That is by design; it's working correctly.
    12-05-2015 08:12 AM
    Hum! Still no update, maybe need to reconfigure Insider app? I got it just after Gab's tweet.
    Thank you. That is what it was. I guess when I started the insider program and needed to do a reset it deleted the insider app. I didn't notice until I went to look for it again. Installed it and downloading now.
    12-05-2015 08:21 AM
    This is so you can check your current volume without changing it. A much smarter way.
    RSB54 likes this.
    12-05-2015 08:45 AM
    This is so you can check your current volume without changing it. A much smarter way.
    I don't think it smarter anyway, IMO its better on Droid :-)
    12-05-2015 08:55 AM
    Question for you guys who have already updated. Is there really a severe battery drain issue? As far as i've seen in these couple of hours, people complain about it alot, so i was looking for some kind of in-detail review and opinion on the subject. Anyone?

'Cause if it is as severe as people represent it, it will be a deal braker for me whether to upgrade or not.
    Absolutely not
    12-05-2015 10:10 AM
368 1234 ...