10.0.10586.29 - Affected phones list

Rich May

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not a battery issue as such (well battery isn't great but its a 2.5 year old phone and think its just age - was never that much better anyway) but performance on my L920 is terrible on the new build. Seems to be a memory leak type of issue. Works fine for a couple of hours and slowly becomes more and more unusable - having to restart the device several times a day at present. Last tow builds prior to 10586.29 worked fine (was really happy with .11 - wish I could go back to it). Been using the device as daily driver for last two months but now might have to roll back to 8.1

zapppa83

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Not a battery issue as such (well battery isn't great but its a 2.5 year old phone and think its just age - was never that much better anyway) but performance on my L920 is terrible on the new build. Seems to be a memory leak type of issue. Works fine for a couple of hours and slowly becomes more and more unusable - having to restart the device several times a day at present. Last tow builds prior to 10586.29 worked fine (was really happy with .11 - wish I could go back to it). Been using the device as daily driver for last two months but now might have to roll back to 8.1

i think the OS is not optimized for dual cores now

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Wow well my phone only looses 20% or so.

Reallhy thinking about going back to 8.1 but scared of bricking phone (happened before)
Yeah, best to stay now until they fix it.
I also have another question, is your 1320 Glance screen showing full date including the month, day, year? It supposed to show it on 8.1 but now it is just the day of the week.

Others have fixed their glance screen last glance update, but it didn't affect my 1320.

Last edited:

Ali Raza Shafi

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
lm having problem with glance screen in my 1320. sometimes the calender doesn't show the meetings/birthdays. and sometimes all info on glance screen is UPWARDS DOWN ( i have to hold the phone in the wrong direction to read the glance screen info)..

and my phone freezes all the time even im not doing anything e.g reading a text and it freezes, watching photos and it freezes, its all random.. its really annoying.
7cb3e5b84705962a2c9aa2fcf05e0de6.jpg

Last edited:

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
HAha. I saw my screen upside down last week also. I haven't seen this problem for quite some time it makes me smile, but at the same time I was very dissapointed.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
lm having problem with glance screen in my 1320. sometimes the calender doesn't show the meetings/birthdays. and sometimes all info on glance screen is UPWARDS DOWN ( i have to hold the phone in the wrong direction to read the glance screen info)..

and my phone freezes all the time even im not doing anything e.g reading a text and it freezes, watching photos and it freezes, its all random.. its really annoying.
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/14/7cb3e5b84705962a2c9aa2fcf05e0de6.jpg

Im glad you have the full date. Mine still doesn't have the full date :(

Vijay Rodge

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Freezing issue soft reset I guess.. Glance does that a lot when battery drops down below 20% in L1320... Because of this i disabled it... waste of such a good feature:eck::eck::eck:

KBRD

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I have the Lumia 950. Having major battery issues. All downloads for apps and latest build, 10.0.10586.29 are stuck and will not complete.

ajaiswal18

May 5, 2015
Visit site
In phone update, it shows update but it's not downloading. How much time it takes to download on Lumia 535? And how much memory space required for this update?

Prince Pusey

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Tony.... I'll be holding off on the next build...

I'm dealing with crappy Cortana at the moment.... not sure what the next move will be... IOS? Definitely not Scroogle. Ugh..... Guess we can all go back to 8.1 and be a whole year behind the other mobile OS' ....

IMO no release preview should have taken place until they reached some semblance of feature equivalency to 8.1. just my .02.
Sad.

Right now, I'm thinking of moving to iso... Cortana word even better there... Microsoft is neglecting their users....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb