10.0.10586.29 - Affected phones list

Windowsfanboy007

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 930 is not effected. Get's through a whole day with moderate use (whatsaap, facebook, edge). With a heavy load it would get me through a day (camera use, games) but with barely any juice left.

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
after installed this 586.29 and soft reset, found the email has an notification err. it always show the new notification even all the mails have been read. very strange, has anyone else experienced this problem? 640xl ted dual sim

Sometimes, yes, but I have been experiencing this from the last two builds. It is gotten better though. However, this is something that I have also been experiencing on my two Surface devices and they are not on the Insiders Build.

While I have not updated my 1520, the 640XL/ DS/ 4G is running the latest build. I use it as my daily driver. Battery life SEEMS to be better - subject to more observation. But otherwise, the build appears to be rock-solid on the device (yes, better than the last build actually).

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Still on .11 with my ATT 830, and the battery still sucks. Keep checking for updates but says I am up to date.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Fix your list. My HTC One M8 is running well and my battery has not changed. aka still stellar. Lumia 920 same deal. I think if you don't wait until the OS is done working on your phone, things break. I've learned over the last months you cannot touch the phone after an update...especially if it feels warm to the touch.

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I think it has just as much to do with W10M as it does any hardware, just like it's desktop counterpart, W10M behaves differently even on the same device. On my 1020 It took 3 hard resets on .11 before I stopped getting crazy battery drain, on the second hard reset I turned off everything like location, Cortana, all background apps, sync etc. and still would be dead after 6 hours. After third hard reset with everything on I get an easy 24 hours. It's not an app issue either as I installed all the same apps every time. I installed .29 and no change in battery use, which is good as I didn't feel like doing another hard reset.

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
830 (RM-985 factory unlocked)...no issues noticed. Battery use the same as before the update.

Upgraded from 10586.11, had done a clean install (hard reset/no restore) during upgrade to 10586.11 so no legacy 8.1 setting/system app stuff floating around.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Installed the 10586.29 on my Lumia 535 and my phone cant connect to any bluetooth anymore, and my phone also cannot connect to my PC via usb as the PC does not recognize my phone and so I can't revert it to 8.1

kunal tipre

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Installed the 10586.29 on my Lumia 535 and my phone cant connect to any bluetooth anymore, and my phone also cannot connect to my PC via usb as the PC does not recognize my phone and so I can't revert it to 8.1
Don't go for insider its not a daily driver it will disappoint you current win 8.1 denim still better than latest insider build

pheonixxdark

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
installed new update in my L535... better.. improved than last update.. battery life is much better.... smooth.. im ok with it for daily use.. tiny bugs here and there for example.. skype video calls are having distortion with green flashes in the screen.. then sometimes the notifications are lil bit delayed...

Mark Baker3

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
930 battery life fine when not in use. In fact seems to last longer, however as soon as anything using the radios or internet is activated then drain is far worse than the previous version.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs