Hello,

Upgraded to 10586.29 fast ring and sometimes when i try to unlock my phone by power button (not double tap to wake) i get weird stripes all over the screen had this issue also with 10576 only solution now is turn off phone and turn it back on and everything is back to normal for some hours.

img-20151206-wa0001-1-.jpg

Any solution? Does anyone encounter the same issue?

Btw: Using Lumia 1320 dirty flashed from 8.1 GDR1

Should a hard reset work or not?

I am really scared off flashing back to 8.1 bricked my phone earlier by doing that
    Last edited by safariking; 12-07-2015 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Attached photo
    12-06-2015 01:46 PM
    Never experienced it. You should try a hard reset if it bothers your that much.
    12-06-2015 07:43 PM
    Dude, bricked means it is a brick, dead, caput!
    Since you were able to resurrect your phone it means it was not bricked.
    Therefor you can do it again! Re-flash -> upgrade!
    12-07-2015 03:15 AM
    Dude, bricked means it is a brick, dead, caput!
    Since you were able to resurrect your phone it means it was not bricked.
    Therefor you can do it again! Re-flash -> upgrade!
    Guy please... i know what a bricked phone means i flashed back a couple of weeks ago from 10576 to 8.1 with recovery tool but phone was dead by doing that must send my phone back had no phone for 5 weeks.
    emjey likes this.
    12-07-2015 03:18 AM
    Guy please... i know what a bricked phone means i flashed back a couple of weeks ago from 10576 to 8.1 with recovery tool but phone was dead by doing that must send my phone back had no phone for 5 weeks.
    Try Lumia Phone Test Application, the Store version of our Windows Device Recovery Tool
    12-07-2015 04:28 AM
    Try Lumia Phone Test Application, the Store version of our Windows Device Recovery Tool
    Thanks i will try
    12-07-2015 04:46 AM
    When is dead dead is not dead since you do not know how to resurrect it. Trust me, bricked means brick. Its motherboard with firmware made irreversible damage. That is what brick means. When you sent it back, I don't think they replaced ur MB, you probably did not know how to power it up again. You just pushed the button expecting twinkle lights.
    12-08-2015 07:03 AM
    When is dead dead is not dead since you do not know how to resurrect it. Trust me, bricked means brick. Its motherboard with firmware made irreversible damage. That is what brick means. When you sent it back, I don't think they replaced ur MB, you probably did not know how to power it up again. You just pushed the button expecting twinkle lights.
    What's your problem your talking like i am stupid! I sent my phone back to repair center and YES THEY CHANGED THE MOTHERBOARD! my phone was completely dead i am not stupid i know how a phone works.
    12-08-2015 07:31 AM
    I said that because there are very little chances to brick your phone. Most people think the phone is bricked cause it doesn't "seem" to power on anymore. You have to really screw up with your phone to make irreversible damage (like dropping it several times then doing firmware flashes and interrupting the process while it's in progress). Maybe then it's bricked.
    How do you know they change your MB? Usually they say this just to please the customer when in real life they change nothing and just re-flash.
    Just chill mate, usually users around here complain about anything, it's always Microsoft's fault and not theirs. That's why I mentioned that maybe, maybe you didn't know exactly what happened, but it seems you do.
    12-09-2015 01:51 AM