W10m Firmware ?

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I've ben using the preview for some months now and its been great.I think its very evident that windows 10 mobile is a big step up In terms of design

Recently I had to go back to 8.1 because I needed to make sure my phone was going to be working at al times for work related calls.(I've had cell signal drop at times )

8.1 has much better performance and people who say w10 is on par have just forgot what 8.1 was like.I've decided to stay on 8.1 for the time being because of this.

I thought that the performance issue might be down to lack of firmware for w10 mobile,but recently read that the os has been built to work with Lumia denim..

If this is the case,there is no firmware to expect ?

Is the latest build, .29 more or less as good as it will get for performance ?

I've tried it and while some things are noticeably faster,like lock screen Other stuff like entering a pin and general multitasking a re much slower than 8.1,

Should we expect some sort of firmware,or is this more or less as good as it gets ?,

which lets face it is poor in comparison to 8.1 for speed and responsiveness

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
From looking at some of the Lumia 550 videos, I must say that the updated firmware would improved performance on WM10. The big question here would be..which Lumias would be getting it along with the OS update?

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
From looking at some of the Lumia 550 videos, I must say that the updated firmware would improved performance on WM10. The big question here would be..which Lumias would be getting it along with the OS update?

Yea,I'm hoping they have some type of firmware ready for my 640 that will boost performance once the os is released

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12