Why is the Windows Insider app on arabic in the store?

kaaremai

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I just bought a Lumia 950 and i have the same problem as many others: There's no update for 10.0.10586.29 available.

If i search for the Windows Insider app in the store it's on arabic. Why is that?

My phone is set to Danish language, Denmark as region and danish / english keyboard. There are no settings defining any arabic and the insider app is the only one doing this.

Also, when i install it and enroll in the fast ring, restart, and goto the app, press the dots in the bottom and choose 'About' then it says that my OS version is 10.0.13053.0.

Do anyone else also have these weird issues?

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
The version number does look odd.... I'd suggest you to install the Windows Device Recovery Tool on your PC, and let it read the actual firmware version from the device.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I just bought a Lumia 950 and i have the same problem as many others: There's no update for 10.0.10586.29 available.

If i search for the Windows Insider app in the store it's on arabic. Why is that?

My phone is set to Danish language, Denmark as region and danish / english keyboard. There are no settings defining any arabic and the insider app is the only one doing this.

Also, when i install it and enroll in the fast ring, restart, and goto the app, press the dots in the bottom and choose 'About' then it says that my OS version is 10.0.13053.0.

Do anyone else also have these weird issues?

I have the same version number in the windows insider app on my lumia 950. I don't know about the arabic problem :)

kaaremai

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
The version number does look odd.... I'd suggest you to install the Windows Device Recovery Tool on your PC, and let it read the actual firmware version from the device.

If i check in the 'About' section in the Windows 10 Mobile settings app, then it reads 10.0.586.0. Weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb