new Lumia 950 had a bad day yesterday..

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
First off where are we supposed to report our feedback for the Insider program?

Secondly, after a few weeks of really no problems to speak of I noticed once the day before it had rebooted while I was sitting at lunch. Nothing to talk about there. Yesterday all of a sudden I couldn't talk on the Bluetooth, couldn't switch from the Bluetooth, basically couldn't even hang up the phone to try again. I eventually got the external buttons to shut it down and reboot it obviously losing the phone call. Happened one more time about 3 hours later and then nothing since. I guess that is technically a screen freeze but also nothing actually working with what the screen had as selected. The Bluetooth button was selected, phone call was connected but no voice on either the phone or the Bluetooth device.

This was the Insider Edition update I was using and not the factory update everyone got if there is a difference.

The battery also went very quickly the previous day also I just realized. Usually it lasts the entire day with no qualms with very heavy use. Battery was normal during it's bad day yesterday. The day it rebooted was the day it used it's battery up by 7pm. (started using it around 8am)

MG

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
That's not quite clear, have you got the .29 build (Gabe team pulls it from download two days ago for 950 / xl updating iussue invedtigations, see Main titles) or the original .00 ?
Check in settings -> Info

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Your phone has a "Windows Feedback" app. This is where you log your problems and your feature requests.

It's usually better to add votes to existing items as the higher up the list the items are, the more attention they get from Microsoft.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
That's not quite clear, have you got the .29 build (Gabe team pulls it from download two days ago for 950 / xl updating iussue invedtigations, see Main titles) or the original .00 ?
Check in settings -> Info

I have the latest 10586.29 build. Just the Insider Edition and not the released version that I heard they pulled. I didn't really have any problems with the phone today incidentally. Just got in from work.

MG

wpfan2be

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I've had the same Bluetooth issues several times. You press the BT button to turn it off during the call but it does not respond to the point the phone freezes and you can't hang up either. Soft reset is the only way out. I have the .29 version. The OTA update, not the insider one.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had the same Bluetooth issues several times. You press the BT button to turn it off during the call but it does not respond to the point the phone freezes and you can't hang up either. Soft reset is the only way out. I have the .29 version. The OTA update, not the insider one.

The .29 OTA IS the insider one, the official released on 950 / XL is .00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro