Can't search for app updates

Southgarden116

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Since the newest build on my Lumia 920 I can't search for new app updates. When I press the button it is searching and searching and finds nothing. Up until now I always went to the store page of each app that got an update (that I knew about thanks to Windows Central) then I could press the update button for that particular App. Yesterday I saw that the store got an update and I hoped this will fix my problem but the thing is, there is no store app in the store. So do you guys have an idea what I can do about this? Is there some work-around or should I just wait for a new build?

Nokia930usr

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Just now I tried the check for updates in the store and it just does nothing . I went to settings/My library and there was an update for windows camera . Try going to settings/my library and see if there are any updates . Its works just as you say on your first post , lame .

Southgarden116

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Here is an update guys:
The newest build 10586.122 finally solved my problem and I can search for new Updates. Before I had to do it manually for every app besides the Store app, as I couldn't search for the Store App in the Store itself.

Solution:
1) Update to the newest build 10586.122, which will only work in the Slow or Release Ring, NOT in the Fast Ring. This finally worked for me (the last 4-5 build didn't)

2) Someone in the comments of a new build-article on Windows Central told me about "AppRaisin", that would tell about new updates and provids links even for an Store Update - no website that talks about Store updates does that (Windows Centra, WinBeta, Dr. Windows,...).

Well I could update the Store App with that, but it didn't solve the problem for searching for new Updates.

3)
Force9Storm said:
Close store completely (I unlined tile as well just in case),
Closed all tabs in edge and closed completely,
then opened edge and typed:

ms-windows-store:purgeCaches

then go back to edge and type:

ms-windows-store: Updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members