10586.36 here it is

avengerxp

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
ok just did the upgrade from .29 to .36 and as I was typing a message a system popup came in and said something about "nsa sign in" I'm sure of it!!!! but my muscle memory just hit the back button on my 640. can anyone confirm this.... ****!! from now on I will reprogram my mucscle memory for screen capture

Laplaz

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
ok just did the upgrade from .29 to .36 and as I was typing a message a system popup came in and said something about "nsa sign in" I'm sure of it!!!! but my muscle memory just hit the back button on my 640. can anyone confirm this.... ****!! from now on I will reprogram my mucscle memory for screen capture

Are you sure??????

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That would be MSA for "Microsoft Account". I've not seen any pop ups using the acronym though, normally Microsoft would use the long form name.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

LOOOOOLLLLLLLL :grincry: nsa... MSA!!!
"You are a Person of Interest"

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
just updated my 640xl lte dual sim from .29 to .36. took about 1 hour and 15 mins. after upgrade , i did a soft reset. so far, feel the overall performance is smoother than .29. Other than that, i dont see much different from the .29.
Bug report: 1) Gestures and touch still does not download from the store. 2) Extra/call and sms filter does not work- it says there are something wrong and asks to restart the phone. but still not working. so the same bug from .29 is still not fixed. Since .29 I have not done a hard reset. has anyone else experienced the same errs? what is the fix? has anyone experienced the same err, but fixed it by doing a hard reset? i just done want to re-install everything ( if i have to do a hard reset)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
just updated my 640xl lte dual sim from .29 to .36. took about 1 hour and 15 mins. after upgrade , i did a soft reset. so far, feel the overall performance is smoother than .29. Other than that, i dont see much different from the .29.
Bug report: 1) Gestures and touch still does not download from the store. 2) Extra/call and sms filter does not work- it says there are something wrong and asks to restart the phone. but still not working. so the same bug from .29 is still not fixed. Since .29 I have not done a hard reset. has anyone else experienced the same errs? what is the fix? has anyone experienced the same err, but fixed it by doing a hard reset? i just done want to re-install everything ( if i have to do a hard reset)

Don't need a hard reset, it doesn't fix that, it's a store temporary iussue, error looks like file removed or unsigned. Standing by next app updates by store itself. IMHO

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Smoother on 535 but the SMS don't seem to restore better. I've reached the same stage on 950 and 535 : the same conversations/messages are missing. It stucks at the same stage somehow. No Skype messages restore (I see them in Messages on PC); missing messages from yesterday (1-2 missing over a 10 message conversation).

I don't know what they're doing and if my SMS are safely saved or not. Afraid to hard reset my (main) 640.

Otherwise, I have to hard reset the 535 as the camera refused to work even after soft reset (error 0xa00f4246)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers