10586.36 here it is

Zuhaib Nazir

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am Lumia 640 XL User , updated on latest Technical Preview built 10586.36 , So far Working fine No major change observed, for your problems
Gestures and touch still does not download from the store. 2) Extra/call and sms filter does not work- it says there are something wrong and asks to restart the phone
Solution: Move All your system Apps like ( Touch, Call Blocker, Display, Extra & Info,Lumia motion data etc into you phone storage) and then go to Store and check for update all apps will eventually be updated without any error. I've Tried this Method and it worked for me

Muti Ullah

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
on Lumia ICON
battery life is horrific, 20% down in 40mins
phone burns like a burner or heater while using only Store, Facebook, WhatsApp and other simple apps
other than these issues, performance is really really good, messaging, photos, settings app works great no crashing

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
on Lumia ICON
phone burns like a burner or heater while using only Store, Facebook, WhatsApp and other simple apps
other than these issues, performance is really really good, messaging, photos, settings app works great no crashing

Turn off background apps form setting .. N see the effect .. Battery life will be best ever... ... Its a bug..

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
There is a bug in This build with the battery.... In order to get rid.. U'll need to turn off background apps.. Settings- search background apps.. And disable manually .. Almost all.. Except u use the most .. ...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
on Lumia ICON

Store, facebook and whatsapp are not just simple apps. These are data hungry and data intensive apps. I any platform, facebook and whatsapp and twitter will always consume a lot of data and processing power so that they always inform you of any changes. If I don't use whatsapp or 6tag, or any other internet based app, my battery will easily last 3 days. But with minimal use of these then it's more like 1-2 days

douggrif

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
My 950XL finally got the 10586.36 update this morning. I am in the fast track insider plan but never got any update since the phone arrived. Went right to the .36 download and said phone was out of memory. Did not reset the phone but let it reboot and it downloaded the update. Working fine.

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I think battery life might be even better in this build. It was already good before, but it improved just a tiny bit further. Performance is also okay. The Camera kinda still bothers me.

Sent from mTalk

dimi516

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
LUMIA 640xl...One of the things that bother me in .29 was camera...except that everything else was quite alright,but not perfect.now with this new update camera works almost like w8.1 and finally I can uses w10 mobile like I want!!!!but there is still space for even better performance..

ombreman

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have two phones - Lumia 730 and 640. For some reason 10586.36 works better on 640. But its true, that hard reset might improve 730 performance. Not so needed at the moment.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
There is a bug in This build with the battery.... In order to get rid.. U'll need to turn off background apps.. Settings- search background apps.. And disable manually .. Almost all.. Except u use the most .. ...

That's skype , facebook and whatassp. Not the build

Martin Coburn1

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
When you say "broken screen bug" are you referring to apps hanging on the "resuming" screen? If so or even if not that resume hanging bug is still present as well in this build unfortunately.:unhappy:

SOMEnameItried

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Have they fixed the messaging app yet?

When I tried it in a previous build it was slow and could load the conversation history. It's a key item that made me til back to 8.1.

Arun Prasath1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Just updated to .36 in my Lumia 830
Bugs not fixed: If we change music from lock screen..the animation for changing songs is horrible

Bug2: Screen flicker is happening some times... mainly while customizing live tiles

Is anyone facing the same issue??

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I hate it when I am playing music then I push the volume up or down to show the audio controls on top, the title is sliding like crazy to the left

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)