What's up with new 10586.36?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I cannot pin Cortana to Start screen.
When I update, my text notifications are always hidden, but when I go into texts the message has arrived.

Man, I thought I was the only one with this issue. The Band will show a new text but, if I open my lock screen my text tile shows nothing. So if I dont wear my Band, or the battery dies (2 day battery WTF), I will not get a notiication on a new text.

My wife yelled at me the other day because of it, all day I didn't see texts come in and I needed to do something before getitng home from work.....thanks Microsoft...

bilemke

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Still can?t connect to Enterprise Wifi.

In case you haven't encountered it on Windows 10 10586 for x86/x64 (desktop/tablet/etc), below will likely describe what you are seeing in phones with latest Win 10 builds (radius server bug, not the phone OS exactly at fault as it is the phone/OS behaving correctly but a issue with the radius server software). Likely, but not guaranteed, info you or wireless network admin needs:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3121002

supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12704186/windows-10-november-update-version-1511-wpa2-enterprise-issues

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Man, I thought I was the only one with this issue. The Band will show a new text but, if I open my lock screen my text tile shows nothing. So if I dont wear my Band, or the battery dies (2 day battery WTF), I will not get a notiication on a new text.

My wife yelled at me the other day because of it, all day I didn't see texts come in and I needed to do something before getitng home from work.....thanks Microsoft...

Is messaging enabled in the background. If no, then enable it and you'll get notifications about messages coming in

And also check if the notification sound for messaging works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers