Lumia 1020 Upgrading to windows 10 Insider

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
So I am going to give it another go, I am hoping things have changed this time around, It was okay last time but slow and buggy
The reason this time is because more apps are coming to windows 10 now and I wish to use them. What has it been like for you guys

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Pretty stable for me. No cortana in my country, so can't tell you anything about that

No freezing or hanging or loading screens for me since build 10549.
Battery life is improving but slowly with each build. Standby drain is about 1.5% per hour when cellular, wifi, bluetooth are off
The bugs that do exist are small and inconsequential for me. All my apps are updating without issues.

If you have a specific question, then you may ask but do quote me

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Pretty stable for me. No cortana in my country, so can't tell you anything about that

No freezing or hanging or loading screens for me since build 10549.
Battery life is improving but slowly with each build. Standby drain is about 1.5% per hour when cellular, wifi, bluetooth are off
The bugs that do exist are small and inconsequential for me. All my apps are updating without issues.

If you have a specific question, then you may ask but do quote me

Glad to hear... And Lumia camera that's still working correctly?, I have only tested once as I fell asleep but seemed to be okay?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Glad to hear... And Lumia camera that's still working correctly?, I have only tested once as I fell asleep but seemed to be okay?

Lumia camera works for me. Even at that time I had hard reset after upgrading to wm10, I was still able to download and use lumia camera. The only lumia specific app that I believe I can't download after hard reset is refocus.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Lumia camera works for me. Even at that time I had hard reset after upgrading to wm10, I was still able to download and use lumia camera. The only lumia specific app that I believe I can't download after hard reset is refocus.
Lucky I had refocus on still so, no problem there, and glad to hear man, I hope I don't need to hardrest, everything right now is running smooth, and just as well as 8.1 I am happy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6