i think wm10 needs to optimize cpu usages

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
as from the app device diagnostic hub,cpu running 100% at most of the time,and thats way phone starts heating,dont understand what is taking so much cpu power,by the way proccessor snapdragon s400 1ghz dual core krait .may be wm10 just need that much power to run smoothly,if this is true,nobody can expect long lasting battery,and smooth performance of wm10,bcoz cpu will will not have some hz for running extra app.what do you think

hprvez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Do you think every other windows phone with the same processor is behaving like yours? Do you think microsoft would have developed a new os that constantly uses 100% cpu time and let people update their phones with it? There something stuck in a loop running on your phone, use the browser and you'll be able to see single processes resource use. Reboot, soft reset, hard reset or download again the rom with the recovery tool

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
my point is towards 512 mb ram with 1ghz processor.they are struggling to run wm10,because at this stage wm10 require almost 1ghz cpu power.but they will optimize it.by the way i impressed by seeing diagnostic hub app.do you use it

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmm this app is interesting. It properly shows that win10 apps that are suspended in the background really don't use the CPU and some only take up 4KB of ram.

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
from the app i came to know that its the device diagnostic app that is taking about 70% cpu power,so when official os released,microsoft will disable device diagnostic app,it means wm10 will smoother than we thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos