windows insider hardware preview - i just got my letter!

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

To my surprise I got the insiders hardware invitation this morning and immediately replied but..... the deadline still read 15-Dec-15.

I'm wondering if anyone else has just got the letter? Maybe the Xmas post? Or second wave but letter wasn't updated?

I'm in the UK and hoping for the XL (I already have the 950 :)). The letter is from Sweden so wonder if I'll get it if the deadline has long gone?

Anyone else in the UK get one of these letters?

Graham

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I got it too yesterday, with the December deadline. I'm in the UK and the letter also had a Sweden postmark. Still hopeful they'll send it!

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Still haven't got mine. What did you get? I emailed last week and they said UK power adaptors were on back order! Hopefully get tomorrow then If you have yours!

Update: Just seen the date you posted. wonder where mine has got to!!!!

Last edited:

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
you can join the program but the hardware was only for insiders that were picked to assist with the next stage in development so it is unlikely they will ask anymore insiders to test new hardware

Cosmyc

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
how do you join? :) thanks
Microsoft sent me an e-mail survey before Christmas and I filled it, entering in the selection process. After Christmas I received a letter saying that "...based on your active participation in the Windows insider program, the provided feedback and response to the survey you recently submitted you've been selected to receive hardware to use for feedback as part of the insider program..."

So... It's not like you can simply join, first you have to meet some criteria and then being selected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo