10586.63 is here for update ( insider fast ring)

flasdffl

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello, anyone tried to connect Kindle to a wifi hotspot created by mobile phone? Not working for me for some time on L925, worked fine in WP8.1

shahidkazi

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Still freezing on a Lumia 1320... Wonder when the fix will for that will come in .. since 1320 is expected to be part of the second batch of upgrades. Rolling back to Windows 8.1 since the freeze and bad battery life is making the phone unusable :(

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Since going to the new build my mail live tile seems to be broken. It doesn't seem to clear down, the number of unread items shown just seems to be cumulative.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Since going to the new build my mail live tile seems to be broken. It doesn't seem to clear down, the number of unread items shown just seems to be cumulative.

Did you hard reset without restore? may seem like shouldn't be needed but if you backup ask old buggy is parameter it could mess with things. The nature of not going to final from 8.1 but trying tiny build revisions constantly.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Last build seem more faster on my L925, atleast better pefromance on lockscreen. (Lets see how long it lasts)

But there is a new bug I guess? Everytime I turn internet on (data) it shows that "I am close to end of data plan" when in fact I got still like 80% left. Weird. Anyone experiencing this?

sherincal

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Did that, set a test alarm and still the default alarm goes off ;-(

check also settings>system?notification&actions> select alarms and clock, there should be notification sound, which needs to be set to default.
the go to alarms&clock app and set your sound. it should work now.

Mark de Vries

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Regular spontaneous reboots

Hi all,

I have a 950 without the new firmware (can not get it somehow). After installing 586.63, my 950 reboots itself several times a day. Anyone else with the same issue ?

Cheers
Mark

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Installed .63 and did a hard reset from System > About on my Lumia 925. It's almost like I have a brand new phone. Definite improvements:
* Across the board: not only seems faster, but is faster
* Cortana is faster, behaves better
* Camera behaves better
* Paste from suggestion bar is almost always available.
* Mail's tile now shows the new mail count
* I have to manually terminate suspended apps much less often for operations in the current app to run
* Battery seems to last longer

The bad:
* PocketBible crashes on successful entry of username and password, and when trying to access the on-device library. I submitted a support ticket to Laridian.
* Wi-Fi seemed to get in a funky state where the quick-setting button would blink. Toggling Wi-Fi didn't resolve, but switching to a different SSID and back on the access point did.

Yet to try:
* Mobile hotspot: will it blend?
* If the still an issue that occasionally battery would mysteriously drain so fast that charging could barely keep up. Rebooting the phone generally stopped whatever unknown power-hungry thing was feasting away
* Installing on my wife's L640, currently running .29. Her impression of W10M so far is "this phone hates me." If WP7 was still a thing, that's what she would have been happy to stay on. Hopefully .63 will change that impression.

Last edited:

davebwi

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 950 on AT&T updated fine 586.63. BUT I still have 2 Bugs.
1) the Notification sounds for text messaging (Default sounds work) But going into People App then editing a contact's text sound, save it, it still uses default sound! ARGH.....
2) THE Driving Mode Icon, when connected to Bluetooth in CAR works but ICO says on after leaving car, have to goto settings, click on driving mode, then it clears.
ANYONE ESE?

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
.63 Update worked successfully on my Lumia 830. Number one change for me is the ability to download Language packs. This was a bug that Gabe mentioned in .36.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos