Update for windows insider app not showing

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You might already have it. Don't forget that if you have the settings set to update automatically, you won't know when there's been an update.

Check your version by going to "..." and "About".

My app version is 1.3.233.2

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
You might already have it. Don't forget that if you have the settings set to update automatically, you won't know when there's been an update.

Check your version by going to "..." and "About".

My app version is 1.3.233.2

Mine was showing 231.4

So what I did was reinstall it and that worked

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
mine not showing either
I have set updates not automatic
when I go to app it tell me there ism update
uninstalled app
tried to re install but now
I get error and will not install

Peter Turnansky

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
yes ,had the same issue I just uninstalled the insider app then installed again and I have now the newest version.Now there is an update for facebook beta and I tried to get this update via store but me showing no new updates.I`m on latest build .63 Lumia 930.Any one facing this issue ?

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue on my Lumia 550. Since updating to 10586.63 the store app no longer finds app updates. Tapping 'Check for updates' does nothing (it displays the loading symbol for about 2 minutes). Searching for an app in the store shows that the latest version is already installed, when it isn't. The only way to install an app update is to uninstall the app, then re-install it.

markryb

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I"m having sort of the same issues ... when I open the insiders app , it states that "update is available" I push o.k and it very quickly states loading (only for a second though).. when I go back and check it says the same thing ? (never updated to 1.3.233.2 ? still 1.3.231.4 )... I am on the "slow ring".. not sure if I have to be on the "fast ring" or not?.. I may try to re-install and see if it works/corrects the issue ( I have a HTC ONE M8 )

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I"m having sort of the same issues ... when I open the insiders app , it states that "update is available" I push o.k and it very quickly states loading (only for a second though).. when I go back and check it says the same thing ? (never updated to 1.3.233.2 ? still 1.3.231.4 )... I am on the "slow ring".. not sure if I have to be on the "fast ring" or not?.. I may try to re-install and see if it works/corrects the issue ( I have a HTC ONE M8 )

It is asking for an update to the app, not the OS. Check the store for app updates. If it fails to find an update you will have to uninstall and reinstall the app.

If your phone can't find the update it must be something wrong with the store, and not the .63 update (it's not out on the slow ring yet).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6