No App updates after the recent 10586.63

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Is the slow ring on the build immediately prior to the latest one? If so, I will definitely do this, noticed screen corruption again today, and now also noticed that Amazing Weather has some issues with the top and bottom edge of the screen as well - last build was great, this one, not so much.

Update - gonna try a hardware reset first and then restore from backup and see how it goes. If it's still not right, I'll roll back to 8.1 and then onto Win10M slow-ring build.

Thanks for your help.

Have now done a hard reset and restored from backup, it had to download around 150 apps/updates, but so far it seems much better than it was. I thought it was no longer necessary to do a hard rest after the last build, but obviously it still is!

Last edited:

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Getting all the updates now, but the issue is not fixed still. Apps like rate my device, touch, glance etc are showing error while updating.
I had that issue a while ago. My solution was to use the Storage app and make sure that the offending apps were installed on the phone and not the SD card. Once I moved them to the phone, the updates installed without any other issues.

lucky4ansh

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I had that issue a while ago. My solution was to use the Storage app and make sure that the offending apps were installed on the phone and not the SD card. Once I moved them to the phone, the updates installed without any other issues.

no luck with update. Still shows error for hey cortana, touch, rate your devie and motion data

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo