Music Groove + apps in background issue on Lumia 920

Daniel Tarka

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was wondering whether any of you have encountered similar problems and, more importantly, if you found any solutions to these after updating from 8.1 to 10?

1. My music groove app seems to have some sort of a problem with recognizing songs that I used to listen on good ol' 8.1 - it just skips them on the playlist by getting stuck for a second at their artwork. Do I have to remove all my music and transfer it to my phone once again?

2. I really hate the way my /back arrow/ key works nowadays. Before it used to close apps, now I need to close them all manually, is there a way around that?

Looking forward to your answers!
Daniel

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was wondering whether any of you have encountered similar problems and, more importantly, if you found any solutions to these after updating from 8.1 to 10?

1. My music groove app seems to have some sort of a problem with recognizing songs that I used to listen on good ol' 8.1 - it just skips them on the playlist by getting stuck for a second at their artwork. Do I have to remove all my music and transfer it to my phone once again?

2. I really hate the way my /back arrow/ key works nowadays. Before it used to close apps, now I need to close them all manually, is there a way around that?

Looking forward to your answers!
Daniel

1 - Go to Store and manually check if there's any update pending (Groove has updated a lot of times)

2 - As wrote before, it's the new design since some build ago. It's only an habit, just one week and you feel it natural. Hold tap on back to open task manager, and swipe down for closing app, as I-os and android standard

Daniel Tarka

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Maurizio, thanks a lot for such a quick answer. As for no. 2 you must underestimate me, I know about that feature of course :) However, I was wondering whether it's possible to revert to the way apps were closing, which was way more comfy for me.

As for Music Groove updates - it's up-to-date, and still annoying. Maybe I should just perform sort of a clean installation of Win10, similarly to what people prefer to do on PC version of the OS, as it improves the UX. I hope not, so I'll wait for another solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo