Lenses feature in windows camera doesn't work

awidy seiza

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, in every build that I have try,why the lenses in windows camera app is doesn't work,although I've install many other camera app like Lumia selfie,refocus,cinemagraph,and Soo.

awidy seiza

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone with newer device running w10 out of the box like 950/XL,550 those lenses work?
Or is just happen with the device from 8.1 previously
But I've watched review of build .29 from another forum,those lenses work,I mean it shows other camera app that have installed on those device,those running .29 in 640XL

Kimmo Toivanen

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 820, .107 and latest camera app. No lenses in camera, though many installed. They have to be launched separatelly.
.71 was installed clean, so there should be no reason to hard reset.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 820, .107 and latest camera app. No lenses in camera, though many installed. They have to be launched separatelly.
.71 was installed clean, so there should be no reason to hard reset.

Mah, it seems an app iussue with different hardware... I don't undestand why on half of lumias Lenses works, and half not

Sarveshwar

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
You're not alone. Same here but no solution except hard reset

The lenses work on my Lumia 920 but I have another issue. My issue is that Windows Camera app after I have done a Skype call via the Skype Video app.

(Microsoft has been real *** in allowing to download Lumia Camera app but then when launched, it refuses to work and asks to use Windows Camera instead which is just a stupid incapable app.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs