Video Recording Stuttering

cravani

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble when recording a video on Windows Camera on my 730. Most of videos are stuttering or "lagging", especially with Video Stabilization set to on.

Some of those videos stutters at the beginning while others stutters the whole video.

I already made a Hard Reset but it continues. Is anybody else suffering this problem and knows the solution?

cravani

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Using phone main memory it happens too, but less frequent.

I have a Class 10 SD Card and it performs very well, I've tested it on a Moto G and it recorded a video with no problems.

This problem started after last Camera update, when bracketing was removed.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Using phone main memory it happens too, but less frequent.

I have a Class 10 SD Card and it performs very well, I've tested it on a Moto G and it recorded a video with no problems.

This problem started after last Camera update, when bracketing was removed.

Can you copy the videos to pc and play them there? I had an issue with the video app which would stutter and not my camera app as I had thought before

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue when set to record at 1080P. I dropped it to 720P and it helps. I also get stuttering in my podcast videos that are higher def. I have the fastest SD I could find, but I'm guessing it is the weaker processor. I could be wrong, but it seems like that could be it.

NikG90

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
im having same issues even saving to phone on 720p video. i am running fast ring, just hoping it gets fixed soon as am on holiday and want to take videos! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2