Remote Install Apps from microsoft.com

dmuzial

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I used to love using a feature from windowsphone.com where I was able to select applications I wanted and then push that installation to my device. In the case of when my device is offline, that installation was queued until I am again connected to WiFi/Data at which point the installation automatically would begin. Similar feature available for Android.

Earlier today, I logged into windowsphone.com (which now redirects to Microsoft.com) and I can select the "Get App" function but it does not open the prompt for installing the app on the device.
  • Is there a different way now with Windows 10 / Windows Phone 10 to remotely install Apps?
  • Do I need to re-register my devices or turn on a feature to remote install apps?
Am I missing something? This used to be a great feature for remotely pushing apps to my 5+ devices.

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
You can connect your phone using USB and developer options to connect to your browser and load apps that way, appx are more successful, all you have to do is find them to download

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion